- Ensure Grid server is accessible from the client using it's FQDN
- Ensure Grid server has a valid certificate installed. This solution will not work with self-signed certificates.
- Must be using a recent version of a web browser.
Supported versions of browsers include:
- Internet Explorer 8 or newer
- Firefox 3.5 or newer
- Safari 4 or newer
- Chrome 3 or greater
- Install attached zip file using the page customization utility setting the alias to 'grid-thin'
- Modify the application login page using the thin.html file as a guideline.
- Update Apache configuration to allow cross origin requests (CORs)
- Add the following directive in the file /etc/httpd/conf/gridguard-http-common.conf under section '<Location /gridguard/rest/grid>... </Location>'
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin *
- Restart httpd server