The following requirements must be met to successfully integrate GridGuard, ADFS, and Remote Desktop Services 2012 R2.
- GridGuard 5.2 or greater
- Micrsoft Server 2012 R2 with Remote Desktop Services Web Access deployed.
- 1 or more Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 with Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services 3.0 role installed.
- 1 or more Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 with the Web Application Proxy role installed.
Note the server with the web application proxy role installed MUST be joined to the Microsoft Windows domain.
The following requirements must be met by the client computer to successfully connect. The Windows web application proxy (MS WAP) uses the TLS Server Name Identification (SNI) extension. Any browser connecting to the MS WAP must support SNI. Here is a partial list of supported browsers that support SNI.
- Internet Explorer 7 with Windows Vista or newer (no XP / Server 2003 support)
- Google Chrome 6 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or newer
- Safari 3.0 with MacOS 10.5.6 or newer / Windows Vista or newer.
This documentation assumes you have successfully completed the ADFS Integration instructions.