Publish New Application Wizard: Preauthentication
Select the 'Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)' radio button. Then press the 'Next' button.
Publish New Application Wizard: Relying Party
Select the ADFS Relying Party that needs to be proxied.
Publish New Application Wizard: Publishing Settings
Enter the values to the following fields:
- Name : Enter a descriptive name for the proxy entry.
- External URL : Enter the full external URL that will be mapped to the backend URL. Make sure it end with a trailing '/'. Also make sure the case is correct on the URL's path. If is isn't identical to the backend server's case, the rewriting will not work properly.
- External certificate : Select the certificate for the external site. Make sure the certificate is installed in to the Microsoft certificate store. Also wildcard certificates are not supported by WAP.
- Backend server URL : Enter the URL to the backend server or farm. The external and backend server URLs must be the same. Also make sure the case is correct on the URL's path. If is isn't identical to the backend server's case, the rewriting will not work properly.
- Backend server SPN : Enter the SPN for the backend server or farm. Use the HTTP service for the SPN unless your RDS WA is deployed to a single server and is using the local accounts. Then use the HOST service.
Press the 'Next' button.
Finish Web Application Publishing
Review the generated PowerShell command that will be executed. Press the 'Next' button.
Press the 'Close' button.