Setup GridGuard SAML URL
- Hostname : Enter the user accessible hostname
- IdP Certificates: Generate a self-signed certificate or Import a PKCS12 file for SAML signing or SAML encryption.
Click on "Apply Changes"
Adding ADFS as a SAML Service Provider
Right click on "SAML Configuration" and click on "+Add" to add a new SAML Service Provider. Then fill out the new form with the following data:
- Service Provider Name : Admin generated identifier
- Signing Certificate : Select an installed x509 certificate for SAML assertion signing
- Import SP Metadata: Unload XML Metadate for the SP. In this case it is ADFS.
- Import SP Metadata URL : Directly download XML Metadata from the SP. This requires the GGVA device to have direct access to the ADFS server.
- Entity Id : <Filled in by metadata>
- ACS URL : <Filled in by metadata>
- Validity Time : Set appropriately
- Realm : Select Realm identifier to associate with this SAML SP.
- Name Identifier : Select 'userPrincipleName'
- Sign Encryption : Check
- Encrypt Assertion : <Optional>
Click on "Service Provider" and then press "Apply Changes"