Provides a high level workflow of the registration process workflow
Registration Sequence Diagram
The various steps in the registration process are:
- The user navigates to the the Netscaler / AGEE login page URL
- Login page is displayed to the user
- As a first time user of the GridGuard system, user clicks on the 'Register' link
- Registration page is displayed to the user
- User enters their username, network password, a new PIN and a new target corner and submits the request
- GridGuard sends a bind request to the Active DIrectory server to validate the network password
- Active Directory responds back to indicate if the bind was successful. A successful bind indicates that the password was correct.
- After the password is successfully validated, the user is registered in the GridGuard system with the selected PIN and target corner
- A confirmation page is displayed to the user indicating that the registration is successful. There will also be a link provided on the page to redirect the user back to the initial login page.