Provides instructions for registering GridSoftToken during self-registration.
The first time the user logs into the system (or after an account reset), the New User Registration screen is displayed to the user
- Enter your Network Password to confirm your identity
- Enter the New PIN that you will use to authenticate yourself using the SyferLock grid
- Confirm New PIN
- Select Target Position, for logging in
- You will need to download the GridSoftToken software, only if you are installing the soft token on the computer you are currently on. If not, (i.e. you are using a portable device iOS, Android or Blackberry device), you can skip this step
- Enter the Serial Number as shown in the GridSoftToken client
- Click Save
Your GridSoftToken device is now registered to your account.