This lesson details the steps to install or update your GridGuard license.
Launch the Administration & Configuration Console
You can access the Administration & Configuration Console at the URL https://grid.company.com:8443/admin, where grid.company.com is the name of your gridguard server
1. Select the 'License & User Management' option
Import New License
SyferLock Support should have provided you with a license serial number and a license key.
- Copy & paste the 'License Serial Number' into this field
- Copy & paste the 'License key' into this field
- Click the 'Apply New License' button
Restart the gridserver service
- Switch to the 'Service Management' node
- Click the 'Re-Start' button to restart the gridserver service. While the service restarts, there will be a service outage. You will also be prompted to refresh your session as part of the restart.
Verify New License
- Switch to the 'License & User Management' node
- Click 'Refresh Count' to calculate the number of registered users
- that the license expiration date matches what was requested for and
- that the number of used user licenses is below the number of purchased licenses (User Licenses is expressed in the following format: used/purchased)