The instructions given below apply to Citrix XenServer 5.6 and higher
Note: Versions prior to 5.6 are not supported due to the lack of OVF support. XenConvert is also not supported.
- Download the GridGuard OVA file and save to a location accessible by XenCenter.
- Browser to Tools -> Virtual Appliance Tools -> Import Appliance
- Select of GridGuard OVF file. Press Next.
- Accept the EULA. Press Next.
- Select the Server you wish to run the GridGuard-VA virtual appliance on. Press Next.
- Select the Storage repository you wish to store the GridGuard-VA virtual appliance in.
- Select the network interface you wish to run the GridGuard-VA virtual appliance on. Press Next.
- Press Next.
- Uncheck ‘Run Operating System’ fixups. Press Next.
- Press Finish’ and the GridGuard-VA import will begin.