Here are some of the typical questions that need to be answered for integrating a cloud based web application with GridGuard using SAML.
- Version(s) of SAML supported by the cloud provider (1.1 and/or 2.0)
- Metadata URL or metadata XML file
- Sample AuthNRequest
- Sample 'compatible' AuthResponse
- Format in which the NameIdentifier needs to be provided (email address, employee id etc.)
- Any additional attributes that need to be set on the AuthResponse?
- Is assertion encryption required / supported?
- Format in which certificates need to be provided to SP (PKCS12, DER, PEM etc)
Note: ACS URL needs to be provided in the AuthNRequest. SyferLock does not currently support indexed ACSURL references.