Here are the basic templates for customization the Cisco ASA's logon pages to support GridGuard. There are a few customer specific changes that need to be made before the files can be uploaded to the Cisco ASA.
- Open logon-gridguard.inc file with a text editor.
- Do a search for GRIDGUARD_HOSTNAME. Change GRIDGUARD_HOSTNAME to the external FQDN hostname of the GridGuard-VA appliance.
- Do a search for GRIDGUARD_REALM. Change GRIDGUARD_REALM to the GridGuard realm name defined in the ACC (case-sensitive).
- Save and close file.
- Upload the logon-gridguard.inc file to the "Clientless SSL VPN Access" -> "Portal"-> "Web Contents" in the ADSM. Make sure the file DOES NOT require authentication. AKA. "/+CSCOU+/"
- Apply changes
- In the ADSM, import gridguard-template.xml in to "Clientless SSL VPN Access " -> "Portal" -> "Customization"
- Configure the a profile in Connection Profiles" to use the new Customization.
- Apply changes.