This sequence diagram describes the a user workflow scenario when registering.
- User browses to the protected URL.
- Mod_Auth_PubTkt checks for mod_auth_pubtkt cookie. It is not detected or invalid.
- User's browser is redirected to the GridGuard Server.
- User is prompted to enter username
- GridGuard lookups up see if user exists and is authorized in the external user store.
- Returns status of user to GridGuard.
- GridGuard Server checks to see if user is already registered in the GridGuard system.
- User returns not registered.
- User is shown form to complete self registration.
- User submits External LDAP password, a raw PIN, a corner, and any additional information required.This could a GridKey address/phone number or GridSoftToken setup.
- Binds to External LDAP Server to verify user's identity.
- Bind returns successful/failed.
- If successful, user account registration information is written to the GridGuard server.
- The user's browser displays a successfully/failure register page.
- User clicks 'Ok' button
- User is redirected to the login URL.