Provides instructions on how to configure GridGuard server to support Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS). This is required for GridLite deployments where the grid will be queried for, from a different appliance.
1. Ensure Grid server is accessible from the client using it's FQDN
2. Ensure Grid server has a valid certificate installed. This solution will not work with self-signed certificates.
3. Must be using a recent version of a web browser. Supported versions include:
- Internet Explorer 8 or newer
- Firefox 3.5 or newer
- Safari 4 or newer
- Chrome 3 or greater
Edit Server Configuration
1. Launch an SSH session (putty) and connect to the GridGuard server
2. Edit file /etc/httpd/conf/gridguard-http-common.conf
Add directive Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin * under section <Location /gridguard/rest/grid>
3. Execute command 'service httpd restart'