Set up the SAML values for GridGuard that will be relevant for the CyberArk Integration
SAML Configuration - General Tab
- Right Click on SAML Configuration in the left pane
- Choose Add
- Name the SAML Configuration
- Pick a Cert for the Signing Certificate, make a note of the Signing Certificate that you selected
- For the EntityID put PasswordVault
- Add the ACS URL https://<PasswordVault FQDN>/PasswordVault - Used 127.0.01 for the Skytap Deployment
- Choose the SAML_2Form Realm you created
- Choose sAMAccountName as the Name Identifier
- Choose unspecified as the Name ID Type
- Check the Sign Assertion Checkbox
- Click Apply Changes
SAML Configuration - Retrieve PEM CERT
- In the Left Pane, Single Click the Header "SAML Configuration"
- Click the Export (Download Arrow) for the Cert you picked in the General Tab Settings
- Click the Download Button in the Export Certificate Window that is presented.
- Locate the "samlCertificate.pem" file that is downloaded.
- Open in an editor.
- Stripe out everything except for the cert, including the line breaks, until you have a solid line of just the cert.